Saturday, March 28, 2009

Head & Shoulders Above the Rest

...despite his ridiculous numbers and performance, he's still underrated. For some reason, fans don't appreciate Griffin in the same manner as (Kevin) Durant, (Michael) Beasley or even Hansbrough. Maybe it's because he can't step out and drain 3-pointers with ease as Durant was able to do, or doesn't have the versatile inside-out game like Beasley or doesn't call Chapel Hill home like Hansbrough.

Well, I appreciate you Blake. I don't care that you don't hit the three. When you dominate the glass, run up and down the floor like Antonio Gates and throw down dunks that make me cringe, I'm just fine with you staying inside the arc. Just watch your head next time.
FoxSports Jeff Goodman

I guess when you're 6'10" it's difficult to avoid the backboard!
March 29, 2009
5:05 PM EST/CBS
Hansbrough vs Griffin
(Larson vs Larson)
My husband doesn't think I'll have anything to blog/write about on Monday. I think the pics of his clothes out on the grass will need no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment