Sunday, March 22, 2009

Contacts

Em and I are definitely cut from the same cloth. My mom & aunt often comment on how much Emily reminds them of how I was at her age. She may not have inherited my appearance, but she definitely got my poor vision! She's been going to the same eye doctor since she was 7, which was when he kindly placed glasses on her tiny little face. This week she went to the eye doctor and guess what? NO MORE GLASSES!


Emily got contacts! (please ignore the nails that need a touch up with polish) It's not easy touching your eyeball, but she's already a pro at putting them in and out. She now wants to go shopping for some cool sunglasses...Paris Hilton, watch out!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Found you, girl!!! Love your pictures.
    Thank you for all your encouragement. You are definitely "in my boat" and I am soooo glad.
    Kathy Peralta

    ReplyDelete