Monday, June 29, 2009

Myrtle Beach Vacation

WELCOME TO MYRTLE BEACH!!!
Whether it be the sun, ocean, sand or just spending some relaxing time with my husband & kids, something has definitely rejuvinated my tired body...I'm finally back! After visiting the plastic surgeon last Thursday, we took off for one of our favorite vacation spots...Myrtle Beach.

The waves were rough...

but the girls found a way to fight them TOGETHER.




The nice thing about being at the beach is that you can walk every evening & never get hot!

Me & T


The lifeguards



The big joke at dinner each night has been about the corn. For some reason, I can NOT get the corn cooked perfectly. Thank goodness we had some yummy BBQ chicken as a back up at this dinner!


The girls favorite beach treat...root beer floats


Carp at Broadway at the Beach. They have to be the most disgusting fish I have EVER seen!!!


I've always wanted a tattoo, so I finally got one. It may be temporary (henna), but I got one & it didn't even hurt!!! Of course, the cute artist named Diego that was holding my foot like a princess might have taken some of the pain away ;)



Shirts made for Risa Rarson's friends!


Megan is known throughout our family for having a freakishly long tongue. She finally got to see why we call her "Gene" while we visited the KISS Coffee Cafe. In case you can't see it in the pic, her tongue is touching the bottom of her chin!

We got the whole world in our hands.




Even Meg couldn't finish this cone!

No comments:

Post a Comment