Sunday, June 7, 2009

Emily's 11th Birthday Party

Emily's birthday party was a blast! The pictures tell the story, but there was one conversation I heard during dinner that is worth mentioning. At the end of 5th grade, the school separated the boys from the girls so that they can give them the "talk". It had just taken place a few days ago, so it was still fresh in everyone's minds & they were more than open to discussing the "talk" during pizza. Apparently, it was a topic of discussion at the house of one of Emily's friends because the brother of her friend innocently asked his parents, "do boys get commas, too?" A slight mix up with punctuation caused me to spew my drink all over the couch! For the rest of the night, whenever we were talking about boys, we would refer to them as "commas".


I asked them to pose for a picture & this is what I got!

Pizza dinner...before the "talk" conversation

Baby Moon provided another DELICIOUS cake!

All but one of the girls are in chorus this year, so the Happy Birthday song was beautiful!

Make a wish!!!

Pomegrante clay face masks & mani/pedi's were a treat!

5th grade graduation is Tuesday night...I swear I'm going to get this pic in the slideshow

Emily's BFF, Lauren

This pic will be part of Emily's 1st date slideshow

Megan had no idea I took this picture of her...that's how relaxed she was!

Singing & dancing to Miley Cyrus

Finally, it was time for bed...

& Bailey was right in the middle of the sleeping divas.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful ... looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete