Friday, June 5, 2009

I Do Declare!

I went to see my surgeon this morning & I was told my new right breast had "declared" itself. Excuse me? Since when did my breast have the ability to authoritatively declare anything? Confused? So was I. Apparently, the "dead" part that didn't survive the surgery has removed itself from the good tissue & is ready to be removed. I knew it was making some sort of statement by the look of it. You know I'm all about posting pictures, but trust me, if you prefer to keep you food in your stomach, you don't want to see the declaration. On Monday morning, I will have outpatient surgery to remove the dead tissue. Dr. Lyle will take some tissue he saved (on the right side near my armpit) & "push" it over to the "dead" area. I don't ask a lot of questions because I trust this man with my...well, with my breasts, so I apologize if I'm not providing the correct medical terms. Luckily, Dr. Lyle has much better things to do with his time than read my blog!

Tonight, Emily will finally be celebrating her 11th birthday with a Spa sleepover complete with facial treatments & mani/pedi's!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Monday morning!! Hope you recover quick!! Blessings to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes good luck on Monday and get rid of that 'dead' stuff. Hopefully the recover will go swiftly.

    ReplyDelete