Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fraternal Twins

There are many ways to refer to breasts. Ta Ta's, Boobs, Boobies, Mounds...the list goes on & on. I prefer "twins". Most women have naturally "fraternal" twins (breasts that aren't the same size). We're born that way. It gives us something to complain about...because as you know, we don't have enough complaints already. Well, after my most recent surgery, I'm going to have to accept that my smaller right twin is probably going to be the size that I'll end up with. Too much radiation has destroyed the tissue and left not a whole lot of good tissue to work with. So, this means that the gigantic (it really is HUGE) left twin will be reduced. I've had three surgeries in 7 weeks. And I asked for this!!! Dr. Lyle wants to wait until the right twin is completely healed before he goes in to reduce the left one, so he's giving me an ~2 month break. Wow, I'm so lucky. During that surgery, he'll make nipples...God willing, that will be the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment