Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 14 Year Anniversary, Babe!

14 Things I Love About You

14. Today, you called me from my parking lot at work & told me to come outside. There you stood with a dozen pink roses! You always spoil me.
13. You're simply irresistible.
12. You COOK...& you're really, really good at it.
11. Your humor & wit. You're always making me laugh!
10. You're man enough to buy, wear & use pink to support the cause: my favorite gift was a pink iron!!!
9. You complete my sentences...you complete ME.
8. You're a family man. You put your family before anything else.
7. You fought off "misbehaving" (clawing, spitting, pulling hair) women in order to get me closer to Rick Springfield on stage.
6. You love OU almost as much as I do & hate the Longhorns even more than I do!
5. You treat our girls like princesses.
4. You treat ME like a princess.
3. You love me despite what cancer has done to me.
2. Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete.
1. Your ability to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment