Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Bunnies Moved Outdoors

Remember those bunny nests we used to make on the family room floor? I was somehow talked in to allowing the girls to build a bunny "fort" on the back deck last night. The girls pulled out old sheets, pillows & blankets and built a fairly sturdy fort. And to my surprise, my little bunnies toughed out the chilly temps & were still out there at 2:13 a.m....5:27 a.m... and 6:40 a.m....not that I was checking on them ;)






I felt so much better about Emily & Megan's safety when I saw that they had brought the Ugly Dolls out to protect them!!! No monsters would get past Ugly Worm, Peaco, Wedgehead & Ox!!!

Meg & one of her MANY monkeys

2 comments:

  1. LOL that is AWESOME!! I love forts, I just wish my kids would stay that age forever...it was so much fun.

    Oh and the Ugly Dolls...they RULE!! I've never seen those before, but now I want some of my own. LOL

    Cherish these moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such an awesome Mom! Where did Mom and Dad sleep???? LOL!

    -J

    ReplyDelete