Saturday, May 2, 2009

We Are NEVER Moving Again

A couple of years from now when HGTV offers us a million dollar, state of the art home that overlooks the ocean, or when Publisher's Clearinghouse shows up at my door with balloons and a check for 5 million, or I win the NC lottery, remind me that I really love our new house & nothing is worth packing & unpacking EVER again. To be honest, I really didn't do much packing because of the minor surgery I had on Monday. Hubby did ALL of it. I also didn't do much unpacking because my parents, girls & hubby did most of that, too. And we hired movers, so I didn't move much, either. BUT, the little I did do was enough to keep this girl in on a Saturday night...away from a few of our friends who are celebrating the fact that they received great news from their oncologists this week! (Congratulations Thierry, Kim & Kerri!) We're 85% unpacked...95% if I don't look in the garage! And we're about to spend the evening curled up on the couch watching Twilight with the girls. I'm sure that will spark its own blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment