Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tomorrow's the BIG Day

Nothing like a little American Idol to take your mind off of the fact that you're about to be cut open in the morning! Even though this post has nothing to do with American Idol, can I just say that Adam is by far the most amazing Idol contestant EVER??? Holy cow...the Larson girls were feelin' a "Whole Lotta Love" in the house tonight! We were actually fortunate to be able to watch Idol tonight considering a few hours earlier, we were all packed in to the coat closet while a tornado swirled around our neighborhood. When the news lists the n'hood next to yours as a place where there was a possible tornado sighting, you take cover...FAST. It brought back memories of growing up in Oklahoma. Except in Oklahoma, we had an underground tornado shelter! All is fine & it doesn't appear that the tornado actually touched down in Cary, but other parts of the area did receive damage. And I thought I was supposed to be relaxing the night before my surgery!

Anyhoo...I'll be taking a few days off from blogging. Not only because I'll be having surgery, but because I'm sure you don't want to read my garbled postings while I'm recovering on morphine! I could use extra prayers for a successful surgery & speedy recovery.

I am grateful for this whole experience...it has utterly changed my life...for the better....

2 comments:

  1. All the best with the surgery ... I look forward to hearing about it when you're up to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly be praying for you tomorrow. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete