Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I wouldn't be able to add posts to 2009 until I did the honorable thing & thanked 2008 for all of its blessings. I have a LOT to be thankful for, but here’s a brief list of reasons to give thanks…


Top 8 for 2008


1. January 25, 2008 – The day my world stood still & the day my eyes were opened to a new way of life.
2. The year my husband & I rediscovered each other.
3. The year my girls & I truly bonded.
4. The year I experienced so much love & kindness from perfect strangers.
5. The year Dr. Elkordy & Dr. Watters saved my life.
6. The year of MANY vacations!
7. The year I started blogging instead of just reading them.
8. The year the Sooners won the Big 12 Championship!


So, goodbye 2008 & welcome 2009! I pray that we all have a great year!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about the rediscovery! Just the thought made me tear up. I want a whole blog on that, please! So very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete