Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Work


School


Life


Love


FUN!!!


(oh, & Big Brother started. That can take up a LOT of time!)


I can take a hint. Thank you blog stalkers for your emails regarding my well-being...I'm fine! I've just been a bit overwhelmed this past month. Returning to work has been draining. In addition to that, the girls started back to school. Between homework, their extracurricular & social activities, we've been struggling to find which end is up!

Nothing new to report on the cancer side. I visit my oncologist again on Thursday which is when I should be receiving another dose of Herceptin. My red blood counts aren't bouncing back as quickly as they should, but I'm hoping that won't stop my treatment. I'm due for scans as well, so there's something else to add to the schedule!

(see, Rey, I published a post BEFORE August 1st! Hee, hee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment